Dissemination of results for creating an impact in the research community is essential for the SAVELEC project. Peer-reviewed scientific journals and International Scientific Conferences are considered to be the primal and most prestigious means and channel of communication and dissemination of project results to the scientific and RTD community.
1. Marta Martínez-Vázquez, Winfried Simon and Stylianos P. Savaidis, “Evaluation of Human Exposure to a HPM Pulsed Plane Wave”, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society Symposium, Puerto Rico, June-July 2016 (http://www.2016apsursi.org/).
2. S. P. Savaidis, S. A. Mitilineos, Z. C. Ioannidis, N. A. Stathopoulos, “Microwave Pulse Compression Experiments in a Waveguide Cavity with RF Breakdown Triggered Switch”, 43rd IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, 19-23 June 2016, Banff, Alberta, Canada.
3. Marta Martínez-Vázquez, Winfried Simon, Edlira Stavrou, Stylianos P. Savaidis, “Evaluation of Human Exposure to an HPM Pulsed Signal in the Near Field of a Horn Antenna”, 10th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2016, 10-16 April, Davos, Switcherland.
4. Robert Altschaffel, Tobias Hoppe, Sven Kuhlmann, Jana Dittmann, “Simulation of Automotive Security Threat Warnings to Analyze Driver Interpretations and Emotional Transitions”, SAFECOMP 2015 – International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability & Security, 22-25 September, Delft, Netherlands.
5. Robert Altschaffel, Sven Kuhlmann, Jana Dittmann, Tobias Hoppe, “Organic Principles to Counter Malware in Automotive Environments”, SECURWARE 2015 - The Ninth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, 23-28 August, Venice, Italy.
6. Robert Altschaffel, Sven Kuhlmann, Jana Dittmann, Tobias Hoppe, “Organic Principles to Counter Malware in Automotive Environments”, SECURWARE 2015 - The Ninth International Conference on Emerging Security Information, Systems and Technologies, 23-28 August, Venice, Italy.
7. Sven Kuhlmann, Robert Altschaffel, Tobias Hoppe, Jana Dittmann, Christoph Neubüser, “Evaluation of Impacts of IT-Incidents on Automotive Safety with Regard to Supporting Reaction Strategies for the Driver”, 24th Enhanced Safety of Vehicles Conference, 8-11 June, Gothenburg, Sweden.
8. S. P. Savaidis, S. A. Mitilineos, N. A. Stathopoulos, Z. C. Ioannidis, “Modeling of a Waveguide Microwave Pulse Compression System Using Transmission Line Theory and Equivalent Circuits” ICOPS 2015 - IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, 24-28 May, Antalya, Turkey.
9. Z. C. Ioannidis, S. P. Savaidis, S. A. Mitilineos, C. Tsitouri, N. A. Stathopoulos, “Equivalent Circuit/Transmission Line Model of Microwave Pulse-Compression Cavities”, EMC Europe 2014-International Symposium in Electromagnetic Compatibility, September 1-4, Gothenburg, Sweden.
10. Winfried Bilgic, Marta Martínez-Vázquez, “Numerical evaluation of human exposure to EMP signals” IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting, Memphis, USA, July 6-11, 2014.
11. “Transmission Line Modeling of Active Microwave Pulse Compression Systems” presented in IEEE COMCAS 2013, The IEEE International Conference on Microwaves, Communications, Antennas and Electronic Systems, Tel Aviv, Israel, October 21-23, 2013.
12. “Evaluation of Human Exposure to Pulsed Waves” to be presented in EuCAP 2014, European Conference on Antennas & Propagation, Hague, Netherlands, April 6-11, 2014.
1. S. P. Savaidis, Z. C. Ioannidis, S. A. Mitilineos and N. A. Stathopoulos, “Design of Waveguide Microwave Pulse Compressors Using Equivalent Circuits”, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, No. 1, pp. 125-134, January 2015.